Not only the Covid19/Corona spreading follows an exponential path, but also the effects/measures and the informationflow. With this article, we try to provide an overview, in order to help you to deal with the available info in a structured way. To receive regular mailings from NCP Flanders, register through "stay informed" on our home page.
From the European Commission:
Coronavirus respons - general information page as EU actions and highlights
Coronavirus Research - research projects and initiatives to tackle the spread of coronavirus and preparedness for other outbreaks.
European Research Area (ERA) Corona Platform- information on research & innovation on the Funding and Tender Portal, in the context of the COVID-19 outbreak, including a list of all deadlines extensions and Corona related FAQs and national activities in Member States
From NCP Flanders:
- Every news item that we publish contains the word "corona" in its title, so that you can easily filter. Check the overview here.
- Corona is dealt with mainly within the Societal Challenge Health domain. Check the SC1 - Health domain page to follow up what is on-going
- The Corona emergency measures have a big impact on the implementation of Horizon 2020 actions in every phase (proposal, starting, on-going, finalizing) - check the Legal&Finance page news, documents and related links
- The impact on the other domains can be cheked through the general news items or on the specific Horizon 2020 domain pages
- dedicated page on its specific (company oriented) measures related to the Corona Virus
- dedicated page on adjustments on the research projects, fellowships, travel grants and information on external COVID-19 calls
- special project call COVID-19 : approved projects
- live blog of Science Business: R&D response to COVID-19 pandemic
- VLEVA listed the extension of call deadlines of all EU funding programmes (Horizon 2020 deadline extensions are updated by the Commission on European Research Area (ERA) Corona Platform)
- ISO free available standards to support global efforts in dealing with the COVID-19 crisis
- IEC offers the standards and most relevant normative references for critical care ventilators free of charge to industries who are developing products or converting their existing assembly lines to ventilator production
- JRC news list including COVID-19 media surveillance and evaluating and anticipating the evolution of the Corona/Covid-19 crisis in specific news letters
- COST recommendations and actions in relation to COVID-19
- The European COVID-19/Corona Data Portal updates of relevant COVID-19 datasets and tools