How is COVID-19 affecting regions and cities? Online survey launched
"The European Committee of the Regions (CoR) and the OECD are conducting this joint consultation to gather the views of local and regional government representatives on the challenges brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This survey is a unique opportunity to better understand not only the impact of the widespread lockdown on the ground, but also the type and effectiveness of the response measures taken at local and regional levels. More specifically, it looks at the impact on governance, on the economy, and on subnational government finances.
The results will be published in a joint CoR-OECD summary paper that will be shared with all respondents. They will feed into the OECD's work on the territorial impact of the crisis, and into the CoR's monitoring and political activities.
- This survey is open until 30 June 2020
- This survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete
- It is available in all official EU languages
- All responses will be kept confidential
- For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at the CoR and/or email@example.com at the OECD"
A joint CoR-OECD webinar on the impact of the COVID-19 on EU regions and cities takes place on 18 June from 10:00-11:30. More information and registration